Summer Care Update

The Summer Camp still has a possibility of moving forward.  As we’ve noted, confirmed enrollment is low.  If we’re going to be able to make this happen, we need parents to send in their enrollment forms.  The Summer Program Committee will be reaching out to all families that initially indicated interest, as well as confirming with all registered participants.  The PA will keep the original deadline date of Friday, May 18th (this is only a week and half away) and we believe we can have a firm decision on whether we can operate the camp by the following Monday, May 21.

<< Go back to the previous page